SEO,SEM,SME, SMO,Digital Marketing,Digital Campaigns,Knowledge of social media
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digitalmarketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activation, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, website, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to update and optimise the website, create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to execute campaigns
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Considerable knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
For further information or to apply, please contact or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the search is completed.